PAC-MAN 30 Aniversario, Juega Comecocos En Logo Google

 PAC-MAN 30th Anniversary, Play Pac-Man on Google Logo


The Google search engine celebrates the thirtieth anniversary of the game PAC-MAN, a classic in the history of video games. Today, May 21, when I opened the search engine to start my duties as an editor, I was surprised to see the image of the mentioned video game on the main search page. At first, I thought it was just a picture like all the logos Google previously used to honor anniversaries, etc. However, the biggest surprise was when the game suddenly became active (READY!), and I realized I had three lives left, and the ghosts (or monsters) were coming after me. So, I quickly went to the nearest corner of the maze to pacify these little monsters and gobble them up!


Google Logo: PAC-MAN 30th Anniversary:


Pac-Man is an arcade video game created by video game designer Toru Iwatani.

How Entertainment Industry Keeps Rockin' Worldwide

Hey there, folks! Ready to dive into the epic world of entertainment? Hold on tight 'cause we're about to unveil the jaw-dropping se...